All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionToday, leaders of all stripes--whether they're in business, government, or non-profit--must find a way to improve the performance of their respective organizations. One fact usually overlooked by leaders who go through this process is that a customer's experience can, and often does, influence their decision.
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Tisch is Chairman and CEO of Loews Hotels. Recognized as a preeminent leader of the nation's travel and tourism industry, Tisch is also Chairman of the Travel Business Roundtable and NYC & Company, the city's official tourism marketing organization. In 2005, he became the host of Open Exchange: Beyond the Boardroom with Jonathan Tisch , a fourteen-episode series of one-on-one interviews with America's preeminent CEOs and business luminaries. Tisch is also coauthor of the bestseller The Power of We (Wiley). Karl Weber is a freelance writer specializing in business and current affairs. He is coauthor, with Jonathan Tisch, of the bestseller The Power of We . Weber collaborated withAndrew W. Savitz on The Triple Bottom Line (Jossey-Bass, an imprint of Wiley), a book examining the issues surrounding sustainable business management.
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Tisch,Karl Weber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight318 g
- Width143 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.