All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.23Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £31.22Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the promise and pitfalls of many of the most controversial forms of school choice as well as the introduction of greater competition into the recruitment and compensation of teachers and principals. These essays paint the picture of an education landscape that will be shaped by choice and competition in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyPaul E. Peterson is Henry Lee Shattuck Professor of Government and director of the Program on Education Policy and Governance at Harvard University, and Editor-In-Chief of Education Next: A Journal of Opinion and Research. Peterson is the author or editor over one hundred articles and twenty books and is a former director of the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard University and of the Governmental Studies program at the Brookings Institution.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width176 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byPaul E. Peterson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.