All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume in a series focusing on European parliamentary democracy, this volume examines what MEPs do and what they think they do. The strategies of the political parties and functionaries in the European parliament are analyzed and proposals made for enhancing election turnout.
- Author(s)Michael Steed
- PublisherFederal Trust for Education & Research
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleEuropean Parliamentary Democracy S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFederal Trust for Education & Research
- Weight240 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.03
- £25.99Trending at £29.22
- £11.43Trending at £14.99
- £10.20Trending at £12.69
- £12.44Trending at £13.77
- £14.98Trending at £21.47
- £7.06Trending at £7.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.