CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Research in Economic Anthropology series, this work contains 12 original papers, nine empirical ethnographic studies and three theoretical essays - all linked by a common concern with economic choice in various social and cultural situations.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Economic Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDonald Wood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.