All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionCholera is one of the oldest known and best-understood infectious diseases. Thriving in unclean water, it remains a prevalent killer in countries where sanitary water sources are scarce. This book describes the history of this infectious disease and discusses characteristics that enable the microorganism to cause serious health problems.
- Author BiographyWilliam Coleman, Ph.D., earned his B.S. in biology at Washington College and his M.S. and Ph.D. in microbiology at the University of Chicago. He has written and presented numerous articles in both basic research in biological sciences as well as those concerning improving microbiology education. An associate dean at Charter Oak State College, Coleman resides in South Windsor, Connecticut.
- Author(s)William Coleman
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDeadly Diseases and Epidemics
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & illustrations, sidebars, further reading, references, glossary, charts, diagrams, web sites, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.