All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica is now in the second generation of debate on school choice. The first was prompted by the provocative voucher proposal conceived by Milton Friedman in 1955 and brought into the mainstream by Chubb and Moe's seminal book Politics, Markets, and American Schools (Brookings, 1990).
- Author BiographyJoseph P. Viteritti is the Blanche D. Blank Professor of Public Policy at Hunter College, CUNY, New York, USA. He previously served as special assistant to the chancellor of schools in New York and as senior adviser to superintendents in Boston and Chicago. He has written widely on education policy and governance and recently served as executive director of the Commission on School Governance in New York, for which these papers were commissioned.
- Author(s)Professor Joseph P. Viteritti
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.