All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionMartha Kennedy Hartnett is the mother of a child with AS who made the courageous choice to homeschool. Emerging from the author's personal experience, this book is a step by step account of successful home education. It will take you into the homes of Asperger families as they journey from survival of the playground bully to making it work at home.
- Author BiographyMartha Kennedy Hartnett lives in Dover, New Hampshire and successfully homeschooled her AS son for six years. He is now in his third year of college. Formerly on the Board of Directors of the American Hyperlexia Association, she is currently on the Board of Directors of the New Hampshire Chapter of the Asperger's Association of New England.
- Author(s)Martha Kennedy Hartnett,Stephen Shore
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.