Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.62
- £7.99Trending at £9.99
- £13.23Trending at £15.90
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £6.78Trending at £6.89
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together probabilistic risk assessment and decision analysis using real case studies. This book focuses on methods for making logical decisions about complex engineered systems and products in which safety is a key factor in design - and where failure can cause great harm, injury, or death.
- Author BiographyMichael V. Frank holds a Ph.D. in nuclear engineering from UCLA. He has had decades of experience as a consultant in probabilistic risk assessment, decision analysis, and hazard analysis for both private industry and government, in areas ranging over nuclear reactors, aerospace systems, consumer products, nuclear fuel fabrication, and nuclear waste disposal.
- Author(s)Michael V. Frank
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResources for the Future Press (RFF Press)
- Content Note106 figures, 23 tables
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.