All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimbing plants are are often overlooked, as gardeners are often unaware of where they might be used in the garden. This guide shows how to choose and use climbers, with details of how to plant, train, support and care for them, and how to select the right plants for different soils and situations.
- Author BiographyBarbara Abbs is a well-known authority in the gardening world and a committee member of the Garden Writers Guild. She has written several books and frequently contributes articles to national newspapers and magazines on a wide range of gardening topics. She lives in Lewes, East Sussex.
- Author(s)Barbara Abbs
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/10/2005
- Content Note50 colour photographs, 55 colour illustrations, index
- Weight711 g
- Width222 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.92
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.