All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this popular text is ideal for anyone who wants to process data using a statistical package on the computer, to select appropriate methods, and extract the important information from the often confusing output. The text covers how these tests work, and how to perform the calculations involved.
- Author BiographyCalvin Dytham has a wide range of research interests in ecology and evolutionary biology and is especially interested in the impacts of dispersal and the arrangement of individuals in space on ecological and evolutionary processes. He is a Reader in the Department of Biology at the University of York, UK, and has been teaching statistics to undergraduate and postgraduate students since 1994.
- Author(s)Calvin Dytham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight714 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.