All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionPrado addresses the question of whether it is rational to end one's life in order to escape devastating terminal illness.
- Author BiographyC. G. Prado is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at Queen's University in Canada. He has published many books, most recently Searle and Foucault on Truth and A House Divided: Comparing Analytic and Continental Philosophy (ed.).
- Author(s)C. G. Prado
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.