All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £9.96Trending at £10.10
- £32.42Trending at £34.87
- £23.37Trending at £23.65
- £15.45Trending at £17.98
- £10.03Trending at £11.61
- £11.02Trending at £11.24
- £6.81Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionPrado addresses the question of whether it is rational to end one's life in order to escape devastating terminal illness.
- Author BiographyC. G. Prado is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at Queen's University in Canada. He has published many books, most recently Searle and Foucault on Truth and A House Divided: Comparing Analytic and Continental Philosophy (ed.).
- Author(s)C. G. Prado
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.