All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThird edition of the best-selling text which offers a cultured and subjective argument for being Catholic to those curious about joining the Church, those wondering if they should stay, and those 'on holiday' from it. Includes a new preface which identifies important changes within the Church over the last ten years.
- Author(s)William S. J. O'Malley
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Width202 mm
- Height140 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.