Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £108.12Trending at £157.18
- £23.55Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £47.99
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £22.88Trending at £30.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the history and philosophy of architecture moving from Greco-Roman antiquity to tenth-century India to contemporary Thailand and New York. This title features inter-disciplinary essays which share a common theme in their reflections on the meaning of place and place-making as an alternative to conceptual abstraction of universal space.
- Author BiographyAlberto Perez-Gomez is the author of Built Upon Love: Architectural Longing after Ethics and Aesthetics, co-editor of the Chora series, and Saidye Rosner Bronfman Professor and director, post-professional graduate program, architecture, McGill University.
- Author(s)Alberto Perez-Gomez,Stephen Parcell
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- Series TitleChora: Intervals in the Philosophy of Architecture
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Note128 drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.