CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1981
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight886 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited bySheldon J. Segal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsComparative Physiology.- Early Studies of Chorionic Gonadotropin and Antihormones.- Primary and Secondary Biologic Activities Intrinsic to the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Molecule.- Chorionic Gonadotropin in Rodents.- Patterns of Secretion and Antigenic Similarities Among Primate Chorionic Gonadotropins: Significance in Fertility Research.- Chemistry, Metabolism, and Immunology.- Chemistry and Immunochemistry of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.- Chorionic Gonadotropins: Comparative Studies and Comments on Relationships to Other Glycoprotein Hormones.- Structures of the Asparagine Linked Sugar Chains of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.- Production and Secretion of HCG and HCG Subunits by Trophoblastic Tissue.- Large Molecular Species of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin.- Distribution, Metabolism, and Excretion of Human Chorionic Goandotropin and its Subunits in Man.- Immuno-Biological Studies with Beta-Subunit of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin and its Subfragments.- Limitations and Problems of HCG-Specific Antisera.- Molecular Biology and Regulatory Genetics.- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ? and ? Subunit mRNAs: Translatable Levels During Pregnancy and Molecular Cloning of DNA Sequences Complementary to HCG.- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin: Studies on the Mechanism of Secretion.- Synthesis, Processing, and Secretion of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Subunits by Cultured Human Cells.- Regulation of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Synthesis in Placenta, Choriocarcinoma, and Non-Placental Tumors.- The Interaction of the LH/HCG Receptor with Adenylate Cyclase in the Rat Ovary.- Testis-Determining H-Y Antigen and the Induction of the HCG Receptor.- Evolution and Oncology.- Presence of an HCG-like Substance in Non-Pregnant Humans.- Apparent Chor ionic Gonadotropin Immunoreactivity in Human Non-Placental Tissues.- Gonadotropin Produced by a Microorganism.- Immunodetection of Choriogonadotropin-like Antigen in Bacteria Isolated from Cancer Patients.- A Bacterial Factor Cross-Reacting with Anti-CG.- HCG Production by Non-Placental Tissue and Its Significance.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.