All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlour, butter, eggs: three simple store-cupboard ingredients which, with a little elbow grease, can be transformed into the wonderful and endlessly versatile choux pastry.
- Author BiographyA lawyer and finalist on the hugely popular BBC TV series MasterChef, Hannah Miles has developed a second career as a cake maker and food writer. She is the author of The Gluten-free Baker, Cheesecake, Popcorn Treats, Milkshake Bar and Doughnuts, all published by RPS. She lives in Bedfordshire in the idyllic English countryside.
- Author(s)Hannah Miles
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note50 Halftones, color
- Weight333 g
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.82Trending at £13.33
- £16.72Trending at £17.40
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £23.25Trending at £24.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.