All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first Briton to win 3 Olympic golds at the same Games since 1908, Scotland's Chris Hoy has become a beacon for British sporting achievement. His autobiography charts his life from 7-year-old BMX fanatic, supported by a devoted dad and local cycling club, through paralysing self-doubt and a major career overhaul, to the sport's holy grail.
- Author BiographyChris Hoy was born in Edinburgh in March 1976. He represented Scotland at junior level for BMX and rowing, and joined his first cycling club, Dunedin CC, in 1992. He began focusing on track racing and joined the City of Edinburgh Racing Club a couple of years later. Chris has been a member of the British track cycling squad since 1996. He has a degree in applied sports science from the University of Edinburgh. He has four Olympic gold medals to his name, nine World Championships, and two Commonwealth Games golds. He received a knighthood in 2009.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Sports Book Awards: Autobiography 2010.
- Author(s)Chris Hoy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/11/2010
- Content Note10 b/w, 30 col plates (16pp), (2x8pp plates), With index
- Weight598 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.20Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.10Trending at £12.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.