Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
About this product
- DescriptionKeith Ward clarifies the Trinitarian doctrine in light of contemporary scientific thought, offering a coherent, wholly monotheistic interpretation of God.
- Author BiographyKeith Ward is Professorial Research Fellow at Heythrop College, University of London and Fellow of the British Academy. He was formerly Regius Professor of Divinity and a Canon of Christ Church at the University of Oxford. His numerous publications include The Evidence for God: The Case for the Existence of the Spiritual Dimension, Morality, Autonomy, and God and the five-volume Comparative Theology.
- Author(s)Keith Ward
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.