All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeith Ward clarifies the Trinitarian doctrine in light of contemporary scientific thought, offering a coherent, wholly monotheistic interpretation of God.
- Author BiographyKeith Ward is Professorial Research Fellow at Heythrop College, University of London and Fellow of the British Academy. He was formerly Regius Professor of Divinity and a Canon of Christ Church at the University of Oxford. His numerous publications include The Evidence for God: The Case for the Existence of the Spiritual Dimension, Morality, Autonomy, and God and the five-volume Comparative Theology.
- Author(s)Keith Ward
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.