Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionA monumental work in scope and content, Aloys Grillmeier's Chirst in the Christian Tradition offers students and scholars a comprehensive exposition of Western writing on the history of doctrine. Volume Two, Part One, covers the development of Christology from the Council of Chalcedon to the beginning of the rule of Emperor Justinian I.
- Author BiographyAloys Grillmeier, S.J. was Professor of Dogmatics at St. Georgen Theological Seminary in Frankfurt am Main, Germany from 1950-78. He was an expert theologian at the Second Vatican Council from 1962-65 and was named a cardinal-deacon of the Catholic Church in 1994.
- Author(s)Alois Grillmeier
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.