All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading Christian scholars of diverse theological and ethical perspectives - Catholic, Lutheran, Calvinist, and Anabaptist - to address fundamental questions of state and civil society, international law and relations, the role of the nation, and issues of violence and its containment.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Coleman, S.J., is the Charles Casassa Professor of Social Values at Loyola Marymount University. His many books include Globalization and Catholic Social Thought: Present Crisis, Future Hope .
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleEthikon Series in Comparative Ethics
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Coleman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.