CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the central ideas, persons, events, and movements that gave rise to Christian thought. Highlighting the important but often neglected role of women and the influence of non-Christian ideas and movements, this book provides a broader context for understanding the history of Christian ideas and their role in shaping our world.
- Author BiographyChad Meister is Professor in the School of Religion and Philosophy at Bethel College in Indiana. His previous publications include Introducing Philosophy of Religion (Routledge, 2009) and The Cambridge Companion to Christian Philosophical Theology (Cambridge University Press, 2010). J. B. Stump is also Professor in the School of Religion and Philosophy at Bethel College in Indiana. His research is in the history of ideas and in the field of science and religion. He is co-editor of the forthcoming Blackwell Companion to Science and Christianity.
- Author(s)Chad Meister,James Stump
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/11/2016
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.