All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the ways in which diverse Protestant and Catholic congregations in the Americas interpret and respond to the changes wrought by globalization. Contributors from different fields draw on fieldwork to provide perspectives on economics, migration and increasing religious pluralism.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Notemaps
- Edited byAnna Lisa Peterson,Manuel A. Vasquez,Philip J. Williams
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £12.46Trending at £13.44
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £25.06Trending at £35.19
- £20.21Trending at £24.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.