Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the crisis of modern democracy evident in the decline of the institutions of civil society. Drawing upon social and political reflection found in the Catholic and Neo-Calvinist traditions, it mounts a defense of the identity and value of the social institutions that serve as the connective tissue of a political community.
- Author BiographyJeanne Heffernan Schindler is assistant professor in the Department of Humanities and Augustinian Traditions at Villanova University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight485 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJeanne Heffernan Schindler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.