All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legacies of the Coptic Christian presence in Aswan and Nubia from the fourth century to the present day
- Author BiographyGawdat Gabra is the former director of the Coptic Museum and the author, coauthor, or editor of numerous books on the history and culture of Egyptian Christianity, including The Treasures of Coptic Art (AUC Press, 2006) and The History and Religious Heritage of Old Cairo (AUC Press, 2011). He is currently visiting professor of Coptic studies at Claremont Graduate University, California.Hany N. Takla is the founding president of the Saint Shenouda the Archimandrite Coptic Society.
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £19.99
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.55Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.