CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis study examines the role of Christianity in Liberia under the corrupt rule of Samuel K. Doe (1980-90).
- Author(s)Paul Gifford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Ideology and Religion
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.2
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight470 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byDuncan B. Forrester,Alistair Kee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.