All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect text for anyone wanting to understand the largest of faiths on the world stage, this introduction clearly locates Christianity in its global context.
- Author BiographySebastian Kim holds the chair in Theology and Public Life at York St John University, UK. He is a Fellow of the Royal Asiatic Society and author of In Search of Identity: Debates on Religious Conversion in India (2003), and Theology in the Public Sphere (2011). Kirsteen Kim is professor of Theology and World Christianity at Leeds Trinity University, UK, and author of many publications. She edits the journal Mission Studies and the Regnum Edinburgh Centenary Series. Sebastian and Kirsteen Kim are co-authors of A History of Korean Christianity (2015).
- Author(s)Kirsteen Kim,Sebastian Kim
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Note40 bw illus
- Weight768 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.