All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionExplains to American Jews the core religious beliefs of Christianity and assesses the threats and promises of the Jewish--Christian encounter from a Jewish perspective.
- Author BiographyTikva Frymer-Kensky is Professor of Hebrew Bible at the Divinity School at the University of Chicago.David Novak holds the J. Richard and Dorothy Shiff Chair of Jewish Studies at the University of Toronto.Peter Ochs is the Edgar Bronfman Professor of Modern Judaic Studies at the University of Virginia.David Sandmel is the Jewish Scholar at the Institute for Christian and Jewish Studies in Baltimore.Michael A. Signer is Abrams Professor of Jewish Thought and Culture in the Department of Theology at University of Notre Dame.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2001.
- Author(s)David Novak,David Sandmel,Michael A. Singer,Peter Ochs,Tikva Frymer-Kensky
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication23/02/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2002
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight653 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.