Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the time period from the intensification of slave importation in 1580 to 1700, this work explores how Afro-Mexicans worked within the limitations imposed on them by the Church and the Spanish Crown in order to develop relationships with peers and superiors, defend themselves against unjust treatment, make money, and gain prestige.
- Author BiographyJoan Cameron Bristol is assistant professor of history, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Joan Cameron Bristol
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleDialogos
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 3 maps
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byLyman L. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.