All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlorist Daniel Santamaria's Christmas decor and flower arrangements are unique. They combine unexpected colours and materials without losing the traditional twinkle of the holiday season.
- Author BiographyDaniel Santamaria is Master Florist at the Escola d'Art Floral de Catalunya, acknowledged by the FEEF. He completed his teacher's training courses at the Generalitat de Catalunya and perfected his art during specialised courses with master florists such as Benedicto Llum I Alonso, Montserrat Bolet, Gregor Lersch, Wally Klett, Nicole von Boletzky and many others. Together with Brigitta Ohlrogge he teaches pedagogy courses for floral art teachers in Hamburg and at the Escola d'Art Floral, where he has been a teacher since 1997. Daniel Santamaria teaches and gives lectures and workshops in different training centers throughout Spain, Europe, Latin America and Asia. He realises exhibitions and floral art demonstrations in companies and entities in the floral sector, both national and international. He was champion of the Catalunya Floral Art Cup (1996) and of the Spanish Floral Art Cup (1997) and runner-up in the European Floral Art Cup in 2003. In 2005 he assisted in the Spanish Floral Art cup. Since 2003 he owns his own company Floristik Projekt in Hamburg, and since 2009 he is the artistic director and coordinator of the Escola d'Art Floral de Catalunya.
- Author(s)Daniel Santamaria
- PublisherStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOostkamp
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight776 g
- Width231 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £2.35Trending at £2.96
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £14.89Trending at £16.15
- £8.83Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.