All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhatever the celebration, whatever the day, whatever the occasion, Helen Steiner Rice possessed the ability to express the appropriate feeling for that particular moment in time. The role Christmas plays in an individual's life depends on the interpretation of the event and varies from person to person and family to family.
- Author BiographyWidowed while in her thirties, Mrs Rice became a successful businesswoman and lecturer, but found her most satisfying outlet in writing verse for a prominent greeting card company. Her gift for expressing familiar thoughts, coupled with her deep Christian faith, resulted in many volumes of bestsellers, including Someone Cares, Heart Gifts, Everyone Needs Someone and Loving Promises. She died in 1981.
- Author(s)Helen Steiner Rice
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- Content Note1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight170 g
- Width117 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.