Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLets you make cards and wrapping paper, decorations, an advent calendar and the nativity tableau. This title features practical step-by-step craft ideas to keep children busy in Advent while teaching them the story and meaning of the events of the First Christmas. It emphasizes on using inexpensive materials and equipment, where possible.
- Author BiographyGillian Chapman studied at Harrow Art School and graduated with a Diploma in Illustration. She has worked with a number of major UK publishers including the BBC, Walker Books, Collins and Exley. In addition to illustrating, writing and designing over 40 children's books she has experience of working with children in schools and libraries. She is now based in the South of England and enjoys all kinds of craftwork, photography and gardening.
- Author(s)Christine Chapman,Gillian Chapman
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBible Make and Do
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/06/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest Age7-11
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £66.59Trending at £105.49
- £16.67Trending at £20.25
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £43.83Trending at £45.98
- £5.57Trending at £6.98
- £23.51Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.