Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a user-friendly library, this step-by-step guide contains over 350 designs inspired by the traditions and festivities of Christmas. It also includes quick and simple motifs, which progress to detailed images and scenes in every chapter.
- Author BiographySharon Bennett has worked as an illustrator and graphic designer, and is currently a popular designer for a range of craft magazines, including Crafts Beautiful. She is also the author of the Florals title in the series. Sharon lives in Halstead, Essex.
- Author(s)Sharon Bennett
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication15/08/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCrafter's Design Library
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date06/04/2009
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, over 350 black & white illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.