All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSewing expert Rachael Rowe has designed twenty fantastic Christmas stockings that readers will want to make. There are step by step instructions with selected photographs and beautiful styled shots of the finished stockings, and all the templates are provided.
- Author BiographyRachael Rowe's love of sewing was first ignited when she cut up her mother's silk dresses to make clothes for her toys. Fortunately, she didn't get into too much trouble and went on to graduate with a 1st class BA (Hons) in Fashion Design from the University of the West of England in Bristol. After a spell working in both fabric and graphic design, she set up her interior accessories company, Grace & Favour Home, where she handmakes a range of unique homewares from her studio in Dartmoor.
- Author(s)Rachael Rowe
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLove to Sew
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £15.74Trending at £16.91
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.