Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an entry point both for new researchers and for established ones, this book develops and investigates new applications for colour chemistry.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Bamfield has a PhD in Chemistry and over 40 years involvement in colours research. He retired as Research Manager for the Colours Business of ICI/Zeneca in 1993 and since then has acted as a freelance consultant to international companies, publishing reviews and presenting papers at colour conferences, whilst maintaining an up to date knowledge of the subject area. He authored a book on Research & Development Management in the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry (Wiley-VCH) which is now in its 3rd edition.
- Author(s)Michael G. Hutchings,Peter Bamfield
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note255 colour illustrations
- Weight1008 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.