All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Qassim Haddad
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMiddle East Literature in Translation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byJohn Verlenden,Ferial Ghazoul
- Author BiographyQassim Haddad is a Bahraini poet, notable within the Arab world for his free verse poetry. He has published more than a dozen collections of poetry and works of critical prose, and a memoir. His poems have been translated into several languages including German, English, and French. Ferial Ghazoul is professor of English and comparative literature at the American University in Cairo. She is the editor of Alif: Journal of Comparative Poetics. John Verlenden is a writing instructor in the Department of Rhetoric and Composition at the American University in Cairo. He is the co-translator, along with Ferial Ghazoul, of Rama and the Dragon: An Egyptian Novel.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.