All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most important theological work of the 20th century in a new edition - now available in individual volumes.
- Author Biography'He undoubtedly is one of the giants in the history of theology.' -Christianity Today Karl Barth was described by Pope Pius XII as the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas, the Swiss Pastor and Theologian, and Barth continues to be a major influence on students, scholars and preachers. Barth's theology found its expression mainly through his closely reasoned fourteen part magnum opus, Die Kirchliche Dogmatik. Having taken over 30 years to write, the Church Dogmatics is regarded as one of the most important theological works of all time, and represents the pinnacle of Barth's achievements as a theologian.
- Author(s)Karl Barth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleChurch Dogmatics
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byG W Bromiley,T F Torrance
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.