Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £98.64
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £7.09Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
About this product
- DescriptionDescribed by Pope Pius XII as the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas, the Swiss pastor and theologian, Karl Barth, continues to be a major influence on students, scholars and preachers today.
- Author Biography'He undoubtedly is one of the giants in the history of theology.' -Christianity Today Karl Barth was described by Pope Pius XII as the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas, the Swiss Pastor and Theologian, and Barth continues to be a major influence on students, scholars and preachers. Barth's theology found its expression mainly through his closely reasoned fourteen part magnum opus, Die Kirchliche Dogmatik. Having taken over 30 years to write, the Church Dogmatics is regarded as one of the most important theological works of all time, and represents the pinnacle of Barth's achievements as a theologian.
- Author(s)Karl Barth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1957
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1265 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Translated byG. W. Bromiley,Thomas F. Torrance
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.