All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Holloway looks at key areas of public concern to see where the church can and must take a lead. Arguing that morality has been privatized in the Western world, (Robin Cook, Bill Clinton), and states that the monarchy must take the moral lead.
- Author BiographyDAVID HOLLOWAY is Vicar of Jesmond Parish Church, Newcastle. A member of Synod, he has been involved in Church and State issues since 1975 when he was appointed to the Board for Social Responsibility. He is perhaps the most outspoken member of REFORM, an Anglican group with a conservative theology.
- Author(s)David Holloway
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/03/2005
- Weight183 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.43
- £97.58Trending at £125.54
- £25.18Trending at £31.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £19.94Trending at £24.92
- £5.98Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.