Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.50+ £2.50 P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by curatorpeter
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.74Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing British and Boer sources, Churchill's granddaughter covers a neglected part of his life in which he avoided military regulations to combine the roles of soldier and war correspondent during the Boer War. She has visited campsites, battlefields, and the POW camp he escaped from.
- Author BiographyCelia Sandys is a granddaughter of Sir Winston Churchill. Her mother was Churchill's eldest daughter, Diana, and her father Lord Duncan-Sandys, the former cabinet minister and member of his father-in-law's wartime government. She is married, has four children and lives in Wiltshire. Her only previous book was From Winston With Love and Kisses: The Young Churchill (Sinclair Stevenson 1994). She has lectured in America, Canada, Japan and Britain.
- Author(s)Celia Sandys
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/07/2000
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note50 b/w illus, 24 b/w plates (24pp), With index
- Weight238 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.