Consider these sponsored items
- £3.21Was:£25.99Free postage
- £4.50Was:£25.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionTopics covered in this pocketbook include: patients difficult to sedate, patients who will not wake up, poor oxygenation, increasing airway pressures, and problems in the brain-injured patient.
- Author(s)Andy Bodenham,Mark C. Bellamy,Simon M. Whiteley
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication08/06/2004
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleChurchill Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date19/05/2010
- Content Note44 ills.
- Weight395 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.