All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChurnet Bouldering by Stuart Brooks is a guide to the sandstone bouldering in the lower Churnet valley. This guide features over 600 problems and grades range from Font 3 to 8a+, with a particularly high concentration of Font 5s and 6s. Problem descriptions are accompanied by photo topos, maps, and detailed notes on access and conditions.
- Author BiographyStuart Brooks developed a love for the outdoors during childhood while on family walks in the Peak District, Lake District and in Scotland. His first taste of rock climbing was with the local scout group and, aged 15, with a regular climbing partner, he began to tick his way through the Peak's classic gritstone and limestone routes. While he enjoyed climbing the classic testpieces, he found far more pleasure exploring and bouldering in the esoteric corners of the Peak. In the late 1990s he stumbled into the Churnet for the first time and began a relationship with the area which continues to this day.
- Author(s)Stuart Brooks
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Publishing
- Content NotePhoto topos
- Weight300 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.