Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a selection of the author's most important writings. The author established St Christopher's Hospice to recognise the unmet needs of dying patients in hospital. She also conceived an approach to dealing with a variety of symptoms and suffering often experienced by patients with progressive debilitating disease.
- Author BiographyDavid Clark is currently engaged in a number of studies concerned with service evaluation relating to the provision of palliative care and with issues of policy development, the international growth of palliative care, and related ethical issues. He has a particular interest in the historical development of the modern end of life care movement and is currently writing a book about the history of the Project on Death in America. He is the author of numerous volumes and papers as well as an elected member of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts.
- Author(s)Cicely Saunders
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteTables and figures
- Weight697 g
- Width174 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.