All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis book rehabilitates Cicero's reputation as an important political thinker by providing a fresh interpretation of his central works of political philosophy.
- Author BiographyJed W. Atkins is an Assistant Professor of Classical Studies at Duke University. His research focuses mainly on Greek and Roman political thought and ethics. In addition he works on the modern reception of ancient philosophy and the relationship between Greco-Roman philosophy and early Christian ethics.
- Author(s)Jed W. Atkins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.