Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive source of methods for the analysis cilia and flagella. It covers protocols for cilia and flagella across systems and species. It is suitable for clinicians interested in respiratory disease, male infertility and other syndromes, who need to learn biochemical and genetic approaches to studying cilia, flagella and related structures.
- Author BiographyStephen M. King is Professor of Molecular Biology and Biophysics at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and is also director of the electron microscopy facility. He has studied the structure, function and regulation of dyneins for over 30 years using a broad array of methodologies including classical/molecular genetics, protein biochemistry, NMR structural biology and molecular modeling, combined with cell biological approaches, imaging and physiological measurements.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Cell Biology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1310 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
- Volume editorGregory J. Pazour,Stephen M. King
- Edition Statement91st edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.