Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionGenre - or 'type' - is a core concept in both film production and the history of film. Genres play a key role in how moviegoers perceive and rate films, and is likely to determine a film's production values and costs.
- Author BiographyRaphaelle Moine is Professor of Cinema Studies at Universite Paris X-Nanterre. Hilary Radner is Professor of Film and Media Studies at the University of Otago. Alistair Fox is Professor of English at the University of Otago.
- Author(s)Raphaelle Moine
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight448 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byHilary Radner,Alistair Fox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.