All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at black women artists and video art. This survey examines an intriguing and unbounded scope of work, including experimental film, projections, and installations. It presents creative projects by established artists who became interested in time-based media such as Camille Billops, Barbara McCullough, Howardena Pindell, and Adrian Piper.
- Author BiographyAndrea Barnwell Brownlee is director of the Spelman College Museum of Fine Art, Atlanta. Valerie Cassel Oliver is curator at the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston. Other contributors include Isolde Brielmaier, Rhea Combs, Romi Crawford, Makeba Dixon-Hill, Merrill Falkenberg, Leslie King-Hammond, Lowery Stokes Sims, and Anne Collins Smith.
- Author(s)Andrea Barnwell Brownlee,Valerie Cassel Oliver
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note82 color illus.
- Weight1225 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.