All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a range of key genres, movements, theories and production terms, this third edition includes a bibliography, and topical entries such as: female masquerade, silent cinema, exploitation cinema, art direction, national cinema, and political cinema.
- Author BiographySusan Hayward is Professor of French at the University of Exeter. Her recent publications include French National Cinema (second edition, Routledge, 2005) and Les Diaboliques (2005).
- Author(s)Susan Hayward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/02/2013
- Content Note4 black & white line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statementn.e of 3r.e
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.