Cinema and the Second Sex: 20 Years of Film-Making in France by Brigitte Rollet, Carrie Tarr (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.60Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £13.97Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by style-and-substance-ltd
- Est. delivery by 29 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.90
- £18.90Trending at £26.94
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £36.54Trending at £72.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a study of women in French cinema from 1981 which includes material on stars, directors and producers. Each chapter includes an analysis of five or six films, and a concluding chapter examines the value and place of women in the French film industry.
- Author BiographyCarrie Tarr, Senior Research Fellow at Thames Valley University, UK with Brigitte Rollet, Lecturer in French Cinema and Literature at Portsmouth University, UK Carrie Tarr, Senior Research Fellow at Thames Valley University, UK with Brigitte Rollet, Lecturer in French Cinema and Literature at Portsmouth University, UK
- Author(s)Brigitte Rollet,Carrie Tarr
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleWomen make cinema
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note20 b&w photographs, filmography, bibliography
- Weight550 g
- Width234 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.