Cinema at the End of Empire: A Politics of Transition in Britain and India by Priya Jaikumar (Paperback, 2006)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the history of British and Indian cinema in the late colonial period, revealing how popular film styles and controversial film regulations in the politically linked territories of Britain and India reconfigured imperial relations.
- Author BiographyPriya Jaikumar is Assistant Professor in the School of Cinema-Television at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Priya Jaikumar
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note34 b&w photos
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.